- This event has passed.
All Year – Mother Earth News Fair Online – $2.99/mo.
March 20, 2021 - December 31, 2021
Posted by Mother Earth News FAIR
Get All-Access to the Mother Earth News Fair Online!
In 2021, participants from all over the world can take part in our newly established online learning program. At it’s core, MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR ONLINE features 24 courses on a wide range of topics with dozens of new courses in the works! Each course features prerecorded video workshops hosted by the esteemed experts that make up the MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR family, along with supporting materials and handouts. Each course averages 3.5 hours.
We have also teamed up with many of the businesses that exhibit or sponsor at our in-person FAIRS for some AMAZING exclusive offers that compliment the workshop content.
The MOTHER EARTH NEWS ONLINE: All-Access registration provides access to all of our courses and prerecorded webinars – including all existing courses, recorded webinars, and dozens of new courses in the works! Get All-Access now for as low as $2.99/month!
- Building a Climate Cabin Course – In Partnership with Johnny Appleseed Organic
- DIY Skills Course
- Food Independence Course
- Food Preservation Course
- Fresh Breads from Scratch Course – Sponsored by Grainmaker
- Garden Planning Course
- Livestock Course – Sponsored by Manna Pro
- Modern Homesteading Course
- Natural Health Course
- Natural Health: Immune Boosting Course – Sponsored by Ridgecrest Herbals
- Organic Gardening Course
- Poultry 101 Course – Sponsored by Nutrena and Murray McMurray Hatchery
- Poultry: Transitioning to a Market Flock Course – Sponsored by The Fertrell Company and Murray McMurray Hatchery
- Practical Skills Course – Sponsored by Chelsea Green Publishing
- Real Food Course – Sponsored by Lehman’s
- Real Organic Project: Know Your Farmer Series
- Reduce Food Waste Course
- Survival Skills Course
- Understanding Soil Course
- Wellness Through Food Course
- Winter Gardening Course
- Winter Warmth Course
- Anti-Inflammatory Cooking Tips with Shawna Coronado
- Building with Mud: An Intro to Cob with Uncle Mud
- Cheese and Yogurt with Gianaclis Caldwell – Sponsored by Roots and Harvest
- Chicken Processing with Matt Wilkinson – Sponsored by Yardbird Pluckers
- DIY Mead with Jereme Zimmerman
- DIY Sourdough with John and Jessica Moody – Sponsored by Grainmaker
- Dosa, Idli, and Other Sponstaneous Fermentations of Beans and Grains with Sandor Katz
- Easy Icebox Pickles! with Sherri Brooks Vinton
- Fermenting Vegetables with Kirsten Shockey
- Growing Cover Crops with Parker Garlitz – Sponsored by True Leaf Market
- Herbal Living Series – In Partnership with Mountain Rose Herbs
- Intro to Cider Making with Christopher and Kirsten Shockey
- Intro to Sausage Making with Meredith Leigh – Sponsored by LEM
- Preparing and Preserving Elderberry with John and Jessica Moody
- Raising Chickens for Homegrown Meat and Eggs – Sponsored by Manna Pro
- Sustainable Beekeeping with Frank Licata – Sponsored by Mann Lake
- The Elderberry Webinar with John Moody